Kernel Spring 2019
Welcome to the latest edition of Kernel, our Scotland food and drink bulletin. In Kernel, we examine current legal issues affecting the Scottish food and drink industry and provide bite-size articles on key developments.
In this issue, we consider the following:
- #undertheinfluence: Transparency and social media influencer marketing
- Say what? Reform to the Scots law of defamation
- Consultation on food labelling: changing food allergen information laws
- Employee Ownership: a slice of the pie
- Mass equal pay claims – are you next?
- Talking plastics, packaging and waste: significant UK proposals announced
If you would like to discuss any of the issues in this edition of Kernel or wish to provide any feedback, please contact Alison McCartney at firstname.lastname@example.org.