Discrimination in Europe - Employers’ Guidelines
The Employment law teams of the CMS member firms have produced a guide on Discrimination in Europe. The Brochure provides an overview of discrimination laws in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Spain, Russia and Switzerland.
Each Country covers:
- The scope of its national discrimination laws;
- Exemptions and lawful reasons for permitting discrimination;
- Employers’ obligations and Employees’ rights;
- Legal sanctions for violating discrimination laws; and
- Recommendations for business practice.