The enforcement landscape
Join us for our inaugural Corporate Crime conference on 15 April in London and hear from experts on the latest trends, issues and approaches to manage the risks and protect your businesses. This invitation only event is aimed at senior executives, general counsel and heads of compliance and risk.
Keynote speaker Professor Christopher Hodges of the University of Oxford will present findings and recommendations from his recently published book, Law and Corporate Behaviour: Integrating Regulation, Enforcement, Compliance, Culture and Ethics. This book presents his study over a number of years of enforcement mechanisms and approaches in various countries and the evidence on what approaches are most effective in promoting ethical corporate conduct.
Panel sessions with speakers from UK Serious Fraud Office, EBRD, UK Dept for Business, Innovation & Skills, Linde AG, Barclays, HSBC and others will debate:
- the direction of travel in enforcement
- the increased use of investigation and sanctions powers by multilateral development banks
- international cooperation between authorities
- regulatory expectations and compliance requirements
- potential solutions to allow good and ethical business to thrive and grow.
The conference will be followed by a drinks and canapés reception, providing an excellent opportunity to network with representatives from a range of industries and jurisdictions.
This is an invitation only event , please contact Lucy Brockwell for more information.