Market Abuse Regulation
About this course
The Market Abuse Regulation course or MAR is an interactive course designed to engage with the audience in order to achieve effective learning. It has been prepared to help you understand what market abuse is and how it's relevant to you.
The course highlights ways in which you can prevent breaches of this regulation and aims to enhance your
knowledge and understanding on key areas of concern. You will also learn about the range of procedures and policies which
businesses are expected to consider putting in place under the legislation.
Who is it for?
All staff within an organisation who need training on the market abuse regulations.
By the end of this course, learners will have a better understanding of:
- What MAR is
- What consitutes market abuse
- What is inside information and how to handle it
- Insider lists & project lists
- What dealing in shares is
- Potential sanctions if you breach market abuse regulation
This course will take around 30 minutes to complete.
£29.95 per person, for a 1 year subscription.
Bulk licenses are available. Please contact us for more information.
This course is available in English but can be translated if required.
LMS: SCORM 1.2/2004/AICC
PDF (for offline)
- MS Edge / Internet Explorer (Window 10)
- Google Chrome
- Sounds and browser pop-ups enabled
- Stable Internet Connection
Need more information?
Get in touch for a 14 day trial of the course or to discuss your requirements in more detail.