Corporate offences of Failure to Prevent the Facilitation of Tax Evasion
About this course
Legislation has now been enacted creating new offences aimed at companies and partnerships who have failed to put in place reasonable procedures to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion These offences are broad in scope.
Throughout this course you will learn about the scope of the Criminal Finances Act 2017 offences of failure to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion. This course will help you become familiar with the ways in which the failure to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion may occur in practice.
You will also learn about the range of procedures and policies which businesses are expected to consider putting in place under the legislation.
Who is it for?
All staff within an organisation who need training on the corporate offences of failure to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion.
By the end of this course, learners will have a better understanding of:
- The new corporate offences
- The consequences of failing to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion
- What is meant by the defence of “reasonable procedures”
- Red flags for identifying the new offences
- The penalties for and reputational repercussions of conviction
- Practical guidance for individuals and companies; and interactive questions to test knowledge
This course will take around 20 minutes to complete.
£29.95 per person, for a 1 year subscription.
Bulk licenses are available. Please contact us for more information.
This course is available in English but can be translated if required.
LMS: SCORM 1.2/2004/AICC
PDF (for offline)
- MS Edge / Internet Explorer (Window 10)
- Google Chrome
- Sounds and browser pop-ups enabled
- Stable Internet Connection
Need more information?
Get in touch for a 14 day trial of the course or to discuss your requirements in more detail.