Anti-bribery and corruption
About this course
This course is designed to ensure that anyone who works for you or on your behalf is aware of the UK Bribery Act, the FCPA and your policies and procedures in relation to bribery and corruption in your workplace.
This course can be customised to integrate seamlessly with your organisations Code of Conduct and forms part of the ‘6 Key Principles’ of the UK Bribery Act’s ‘Adequate Procedures’.
All employees in an organisation need to be aware of policies and procedures in relation to bribery and corruption. This course has been designed to cater for all levels depending on the requirements of your employees.ho is it for?
In this course employees will learn:
- What constitutes a bribery offence
- What are adequate procedures
- The general standards of behaviour expected by the organisation in relation to corporate hospitality, gifts, facilitation payments, donations and sponsorships
- How to spot a ‘Red Flag’ in relation to bribery and corruption
- The obligations of both the organisation and the employee in relation to reporting issues of concern
This course will take 30 minutes to complete.
£29.95 per person, for a 1 year subscription.
Bulk licenses are available. Please contact us for more information.
This course is available in English but can be translated if required.
- MS Edge / Internet Explorer (Window 10)
- Google Chrome
- Sounds and browser pop-ups enabled
- Stable Internet Connection
Need more information?
Get in touch for a 14 day trial of the course or to discuss your requirements in more detail.