About this course
This course helps employees understand AI and machine learning and aims to enhance their knowledge on the ethical issues related to such techniques..
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at all staff within an organisation, especially where the organisation has an AI ethics governance framework that includes an objective to educate staff.
Previous knowledge of AI is not needed. People in the following categories will find the course a useful introduction although note that they would need further training on AI governance, regulation and standards.
This course will enable learners to:
- understand that AI algorithms are influencing our lives already
- realise that it is difficult to give AI algorithms ethical values
- have a high level understanding of machine learning
- understand why it is difficult to explain decisions made by machine learning algorithms in a human understandable way
- understand why machine learning algorithms sometimes have unwanted bias
- think about whether machines or humans should be accountable for harm caused by AI algorithms
This course will take around 30 minutes to complete.
£29.95 per person, for a 1 year subscription.
Bulk licenses are available. Please contact us for more information.
This course is available in English but can be translated if required.
LMS: SCORM 1.2/2004/AICC
PDF (for offline)
- MS Edge / Internet Explorer (Window 10)
- Google Chrome
- Sounds and browser pop-ups enabled
- Stable Internet Connection
Need more information?
Get in touch for a 14 day trial of the course or to discuss your requirements in more detail.