About this course
Anti-Trust compliance training provides your employees with an understanding of the types of agreements and practices which may breach PRC Anti-trust Laws. Law-Now and CMS will work with you to develop training tools that help protect your business from key day-to-day competition and anti-trust compliance issues.
Who is if for?
This e-learning course is designed to raise your employees’ awareness of the Anti-trust Law rules and regulations. It is divided into smaller chapters and focuses on providing fundamental knowledge on Anti-trust Law as well as guidance on key ‘do’s and don’ts’ along the way.
- Understanding Anti-trust Law
- Dealing with competitors, suppliers and customers
- Prohibition on the abuse of dominance
- Examples of dominant companies
- What happens when it goes wrong?
- End of module quiz
30-40 minutes to complete, it is possible to have the duration fully tailored to suit your organisations training needs and core principles.
£29.95 per person, per course, per year. Bulk licenses for more than 10 people are available. Please contact us for more information.
- can be published to most e-learning formats
- SCORM 1.2 compliant
- multi-device compatible
- fully customisable
- available for translation into any language
- compatible on most Learning Management Systems (LMS) for full tracking and reporting.
Need more information?
Get in touch for a 7 day free trial of the course or to discuss your requirements in more detail.