3) Click on the 'menu' button again and select “Bookmarks”
4) Press and hold the Insurance Act Zone icon and then click "Add to home screen"
1) Click on the BlackBerry 'menu' icon
3) In the “Add to Home Screen” dialog window, select the "add" button
1) Click on the “...” icon in the bottom-right of the screen
3) A new tile linking to the Insurance Act Zone will now appear on the start menu
The postponement of Brexit prolongs the suspense concerning the future cooperation between the European Union (EU) and the United Kingdom (UK). Uncertainty regarding recognition and enforcement of judgments by UK courts in civil and commercial cases has...
PRA: Speech by Sam Woods: Stylish regulation
Text of this speech, given on 16 May 2019 follows, in which Sam Woods considers the UK system of regulation post-Brexit, including comparing the UK and EU approaches to regulation. He sets out six principles...
1. HoC European Scrutiny Committee: 64th Report of Session 2017-19
Section 7 of the report discusses recent developments with regard to the powers of the EU’s supervisory authorities. Although the matter is no longer under scrutiny by the Committee,...
1.FCA: The Future of Financial Conduct Regulation
A speech delivered by Andrew Baily on 23 April 2019 discussing, amongst other things, Brexit. The full speech can be accessed here.
“Our regulatory landscape can be viewed as comprising two spaces, an...
There has been welcome clarification on the scope of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield on UK data following the UK's expected departure from the EU. Guidance from the U.S. Department of Commerce, which administers the Privacy Shield, confirms that businesses...
In the May issue of the Commercial Contracts Bulletin, we take a look at a number of recent court decisions, including topics relating to entire agreement clauses, whether Brexit is a frustrating event, and good faith in relational contracts.
Today, we launch our new report for the hotel and restaurant sector. Hotels and restaurants are increasingly expected to deliver a new and different experience; one that leaves a lasting memory, distinguishes them from their competitors and embraces...
View more >>
© CMS Legal 2019