3) Click on the 'menu' button again and select “Bookmarks”
4) Press and hold the Insurance Act Zone icon and then click "Add to home screen"
1) Click on the BlackBerry 'menu' icon
3) In the “Add to Home Screen” dialog window, select the "add" button
1) Click on the “...” icon in the bottom-right of the screen
3) A new tile linking to the Insurance Act Zone will now appear on the start menu
United Kingdom 23 January 2020
Currently, it is expected that Brexit will take effect on 31 January 2020, 11pm (UK time). This article provides a brief update on what Brexit means for EU trade marks and designs, and their coverage of the UK.
1. BoE: Financial Stability Report
The latest edition of the Report includes details of the results of the UK banks stress test and reports on the resilience of the UK financial system to Brexit; the UK bank capital framework; FPC’s review of its mortgage...
1. FCA: Response to key comments from the independent panels' annual reports for 2018-19
FCA has published its response to key comments from the annual reports of FSCP, FCA PP, FCA SBPP and FCA MPP. Specific areas covered include: Brexit; FCA’s priorities;...
1. Brexit: Doing Insurance business in France post exit day
On 31 October 2019 EIOPA published Member State responses to its February 2019 ‘Recommendations for the insurance sector in light of the United Kingdom withdrawing from the European Union’. ACPR,...
Government representatives have warned companies operating in the gambling sector that international transfers of personal data will become significantly more complex following the UK’s exit from the European Union. Speaking at the PayExpo conference...
In the May issue of the Commercial Contracts Bulletin, we take a look at a number of recent court decisions, including topics relating to entire agreement clauses, whether Brexit is a frustrating event, and good faith in relational contracts.
Today, we launch our new report for the hotel and restaurant sector. Hotels and restaurants are increasingly expected to deliver a new and different experience; one that leaves a lasting memory, distinguishes them from their competitors and embraces...
View more >>
© CMS Legal 2019