It’s a difficult, busy world out there, and your world comes first
26%* of in house lawyers say their key goal is to drive efficiency and reduce cost. 28%* say regulation is one of the most challenging issues facing their industry and firms should enhance their services by delivering more online data sharing, extranets and knowledge*.
CMS is rising to the challenge.
Law-Now delivers expert commentary and updates on the legal issues affecting your world. You can register free of charge and choose to receive information about those areas you are interested in.
- real time eAlerts to your inbox – what you need to know about those areas you’re interested in
- everything from your mobile – download mobile bookmarks to your favourite pages
- an extensive archive – research legal developments saving time and resource
- specialist zones – in-depth information about specialist topics
- CMS events – view the events at CMS around the world and register to attend
If you would like more information, or to discuss how Law-Now can support you meet your know-how and efficiency objectives, we would be pleased to hear from you.
Click here to subscribe to Law-Now. You will be able to access your tailored homepage and receive articles to your inbox.
Some more about CMS
CMS provides clients with specialist, business-focused advice in law and tax matters. With 3,000 legal professionals across the world, working in sector-based teams and trained in project management, our focus is on our clients and fulfilling their objectives.
From major multinationals and mid-caps to enterprising start-ups, we provide the technical rigour, strategic excellence and long-term partnership to keep each client ahead whatever its chosen markets.
You can read more about CMS here.
*source: Acritas Sharplegal research 2014