How does cybersecurity fit with GDPR? What can we learn from recent legislative trends, cases and regulatory sanctions? How hefty are your obligations and what might that mean in practice? What are the recommended breach management procedures internally and in the relationship with data processors? Our team will give an overview of the NIS key principles, such as the new incident notification regime, in light of the requirements you have as data controller or processor under GDPR.
CMS webinar series - Final Countdown to GDPR
With GDPR taking effect across the European Union in May 2018, privacy compliance has risen up the agenda for all businesses handling personal data. Our free weekly webinars in this series will take a practical look at the changes you need to make in the final countdown.
With perspectives from our data experts from CMS offices across Europe, our topics are:
- Meeting GDPR requirements: a look at how businesses are preparing
- The role of data protection officers
- Data processing: updating and establishing your agreements
- Handling data breaches
- Lawfulness of processing, consent and legitimate interests
- The ePrivacy Regulation: current state of play and what to expect
- Cybersecurity and GDPR: where are we heading?
Choose the topics of most interest to you, or sign up for the whole series.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues.
Recordings will be available on our website after the event.