General Data Protection Regulation
About this course
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new Data Protection law which became enforceable on 25 May 2018. CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP has prepared this GDPR eLearning course to provide you with a practical overview of what the GDPR states and how you can seek to ensure you are behaving correctly when collecting or otherwise processing personal data of individuals including employees and clients. The course features high levels of interactivity and practical examples that equip you to identify possible data breaches. There is a multiple choice quiz at the end of the course to test your understanding.
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for all employees involved in processing, collecting or storing personal data.
By the end of this module you will learn:
- What GDPR is and whom it applies to
- The requirements on Data Controllers and Data Processors
- Rights for Individuals
- How to identify and report potential data breaches
This module will take 30 minutes to complete.
£49.95 per person, per course, per year.
Bulk licenses are available. Please contact us for more information.
- Customisable content to suit your organisation
- Interactive examples and real-life scenarios
- Fully mobile responsive
- End of course multiple choice quiz
- Hosting options: the course can be hosted and delivered through the Law-Now eLearning Learning Management System (LMS) or your own internal LMS.
- LMS: SCORM 1.2 / 2004 / AICC.
- Web /HTML
- Internet Explorer V11 or higher
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Pop-ups enabled
- Stable Internet Connection
Need more information?
Get in touch for a 7 day free trial of the course or to discuss your requirements in more detail.