Diversity and inclusion
About this course
This diversity and inclusion course will support all staff to understand how they can play their part in building an inclusive culture and the impact discrimination and inequality can have within the workplace. It will also outline and explain current legislation and how businesses can ensure they remain fully compliant.
Based on a purely scenario based approach, this course uses video animation to explore common issues that can occur in the workplace and how to respond and react to these with integrity and respect.
Who is it for?
All staff within an organisation who either are on-boarding to the business or are in need of a light refresher to the key Diversity and Inclusion principles.
By the end of this course, learners will have a better understanding of:
- The legal considerations of Diversity and Inclusion featured under the Equality Act 2010
- Types of discrimination and how to correctly report a concern
- What working in an inclusive environment really means
- Unconscious bias
30 minutes including an end of course quiz.
£29.95 per person, per course, per year.
Bulk licenses available for large enterprise clients. Please contact us for more information.
- SCORM 1.2 / 2004 / AICC compliant
- fully mobile responsive
- customisable content
- available for translation into any language
- compatible on most Learning Management Systems (LMS) for full tracking and reporting.
Need more information?
Get in touch for a 7 day free trial of the course or to discuss your requirements in more detail.