About this course
The Law-Now data protection course is designed to broaden the understanding of a person working in an environment that comes into contact with personal data and sensitive personal data. This course is applicable to anyone who has some degree of responsibility for the handling of data within an organisation. The course adopts a practical and common sense approach throughout, with the emphasis on commercial as well as legal considerations.
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at all organisations involved in the collection and handling of personal or corporate data.
In this course employees will learn:
- what data protection is and how it is applied
- the implications of data protection law for them & their organisation
- responsibilities regarding data security
- the principles and rules of enforcement around data protection
£29.95 per person, per course, per year.
Bulk licenses for more than 10 people are available. Please contact us for more information.
- can be published to most e-learning formats
- SCORM 1.2 compliant
- multi-device compatible
- fully customisable
- available for translation into any language
- compatible on most Learning Management Systems (LMS) for full tracking and reporting.
Unfortunately there has been an error with our website. Please press F5 to reload the page or try again later.
Need more information?
Get in touch for a 7 day free trial of the course or to discuss your requirements in more detail.