Anti-bribery and corruption
About this course
This course is designed to ensure that anyone who works for you or on your behalf is aware of the UK Bribery Act, the FCPA and your policies and procedures in relation to bribery and corruption in your workplace.
This course can be customised to integrate seamlessly with your organisations Code of Conduct and forms part of the ‘6 Key Principles’ of the UK Bribery Act’s ‘Adequate Procedures’.
Who is it for?
All employees in an organisation need to be aware of policies and procedures in relation to bribery and corruption. This course has been designed to cater for all levels depending on the requirements of your employees.
In this course employees will learn:
- What constitutes a bribery offence
- What are adequate procedures
- The general standards of behaviour expected by the organisation in relation to corporate hospitality, gifts, facilitation payments, donations and sponsorships
- How to spot a ‘Red Flag’ in relation to bribery and corruption
- The obligations of both the organisation and the employee in relation to reporting issues of concern
30-50 minutes depending on the level.
£29.95 per person, per course, per year.
Bulk licenses for more than 10 people are available. Please contact us for more information.
- can be published to most e-learning formats
- SCORM 1.2 compliant
- multi-device compatible
- fully customisable
- available for translation into any language
- compatible on most Learning Management Systems (LMS) for full tracking and reporting.