3) Click on the 'menu' button again and select “Bookmarks”
4) Press and hold the Insurance Act Zone icon and then click "Add to home screen"
1) Click on the BlackBerry 'menu' icon
3) In the “Add to Home Screen” dialog window, select the "add" button
1) Click on the “...” icon in the bottom-right of the screen
3) A new tile linking to the Insurance Act Zone will now appear on the start menu
Since Article 50 was triggered in March 2017, major players in the construction industry have been closely watching the market to determine what any Brexit related strategy should look like and how that strategy can be translated into contractual provisions.
This week in outline: There has been speculation as to how the UK proposals for financial services might evolve in the light of continued opposition from the EU. This has rekindled the debate about the UK as a ‘rule-taker’. A speech from the ECB has explained...
This week in outline: HMG publications provided no more information about their proposals for financial services (see below). The Power Point used by the UK negotiating team avoided any specifics about FS. The extent of HMG’s vision in this sector remains...
Brexit update for financial services firms - week ending 18 May 2018
This week in outline: Both the ECB and EIOPA published hard-line warnings about the need for preparations for a ‘no deal’ scenario; they put the onus on firms and emphasised that they...
On 17 May 2018, the Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee (the "Committee") published its report: "The Impact of Brexit on the pharmaceutical sector" (the "Report"). The full report can be found here.
The Report highlighted the dangers for...
View more >>
© CMS Legal 2018