3) Click on the 'menu' button again and select “Bookmarks”
4) Press and hold the Insurance Act Zone icon and then click "Add to home screen"
1) Click on the BlackBerry 'menu' icon
3) In the “Add to Home Screen” dialog window, select the "add" button
1) Click on the “...” icon in the bottom-right of the screen
3) A new tile linking to the Insurance Act Zone will now appear on the start menu
With the Withdrawal Agreement stand-off unresolved, the evolution of the regulatory regime for a no-deal scenario (the ND regime) continued. The flow of publications, however, has now slowed.
Two further Memoranda of Understandings (MoUs)...
EURid is the private, independent, not for profit organisation that has operated the .eu TLD since 2003. Last year EURid reported the EU Commission’s Notice to Stakeholders which announced that in the event of a no deal Brexit, UK individuals...
With the three-way stand-off between Westminster, HMG and the EU still unresolved at the start of February, announcements and publications in the financial services (FS) sector naturally focused on the no-deal regulatory regime (the ND regime)....
The International Trade Mark system, sometimes referred to as the ‘Madrid’ system, is administered by the World Intellectual Property Organization (‘WIPO’) based in Geneva. The system allows applicants to file one central trade mark application...
Exhaustion of intellectual property rights is a principle by which, once branded products placed on a particular market, with the consent of the brand owner, the later distribution and sale of those items cannot be prohibited by the brand owner, the rights...
Today, we launch our new report for the hotel and restaurant sector. Hotels and restaurants are increasingly expected to deliver a new and different experience; one that leaves a lasting memory, distinguishes them from their competitors and embraces...
View more >>
© CMS Legal 2018